Monday, September 14, 2009

Built 4 Speed


Beyond literature I would also like this to be a place to review and share my experiences with others. I recently got a tattoo at a parlor that was new to me. Built 4 Speed in Orlando, Fl. I'm very happy with the artwork. The shop was clean and had private rooms for each artist. The artists were also very professional. The shop was non-smoking. It wasn't crawling with perverts that make passes at a lady in the midst of getting tattooed. Pricing is reasonable and comparable to rest of the area. I appreciate that the artist also had a knowledge of different styles of art, which adds so much more depth and possibilities to the work. My only complaint would be turn down the metal music ;) Below is a picture of the tattoo. It's an extension of a a branch I had done by another artist. Brett did the roses. I'll be going back.


Also, just downloaded Funeral by Arcade Fire. I know all you indie rocker downtowners, I should have downloaded it quite some time ago. Priorities......(a.k.a. laziness). It's quite chill and nice to listen to while reading and researching on a lazy monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment